Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Quake Live Clan Arena video

You know what Quake Live is?
Quake Live is Quake 3 Arena but free and played from the browser.
I didi play it quite a lot in the past and eventually became neraly a decent player then one day i stopped.

But i recorded a lot of matches and when i stopped playing i made a little video with some of my best frags, everytime i watch it i feel like going back to Quake but i know i now would totally suck after all this time. xD



The songs in the video are Hunger for Violence by Vektor and The Endless War by Overkill.

21 comments:

  1. quake was and still is a good game,also daily love here^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was the best xDD eh!
    cool! support bro :)

    wtfiniggagun.blogspot.com

    check also this to find new interesting blogs to luv daily

    thefuckin list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I think Quake is still totally playable. Course me and my budz still like UT3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha you're pretty good actually!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to see you're beating inertia today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never had an opportunity to play Quake, looks fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW I remember when I used to play Quake 2 xDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  8. your posts keep getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Showing my support for a fellow blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great vid, aggro song action packed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool!supportin bro :)

    wtfiniggagun.blogspot.com

    check also this to find new interesting blogs to luv daily

    thefuckinlist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete